01 September 2015

Use A Die

Hello and just a quick post to share with you the new challenge we have over at Holly Jolly.

 

Our challenge theme is “Use A Die”

 

I love dies so this is a great challenge and we have some great sponsors too including Di’s Digis and I have used one of their images for the challenge.

 

I have also used a few Dies including dies from the SU Ovals Collection and Marianne Designs Large Petra Oval Collection.

 

Here is my card:

 

 hj die

 

 

The wonderful sentiment is from the Embellishment Ornaments stamp set.  I have added some Liquid Pearls around the image to create the snow effect and the papers are from some Christmas paper I had by Couture Creations.

 

 

hj die 2

 

I have added lots of sparkle too with some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter plus the little red rhinestones were just a perfect find in my stash.

 

Have a wonderful day!

 

Meg

1 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely card Meighan. I love your colouring/shading and the sparkle in her hat. Of course you know I also love that cute little penguin she's holding too.
Hugs.
Lynn, HJ DT Sister

Post a Comment