05 August 2015

Chalkboard

We have a fun new challenge at Crafty Creations for the next two weeks.

 

Our theme: Chalkboard

 

We have Oakpond as our sponsor and I have used an image called Fancy Fish.

 

I have created a chalkboard effect with some Basic Black cardstock, Whisper White Craft ink and then I raided my daughter’s chalk stash and added some white chalk smudges.

 

Here is my card:

 

ccc chalk

 

A fairly simple card but a cute image and the sentiment is from the SU Perfect Pennants stamp set.

 

The sentiment reads “Sending Good Thoughts Your Way”.

 

The paper is from my stash and the wonderful die cut is by Spellbinders Fleur de Elegance die set.

 

Here is a close up of this little guy:

 

ccc chalk 2

 

Have a wonderful day!

 

Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment