29 June 2014

Animals

Just a quick post about our new challenge this week at Come and Get it.

 

The theme is:  Animals

 

I have created a fairly CAS card with just the focus on the image.

 

The image I have used is from Stampavine Penny Johnson Collection called Floating Down the River.

 

This cute image has been coloured with Copic and then die cut using the Ovals Collection die and layered on to the Marianne Die called Petra Large.

 

There is a little bit of sponging on the embossing using Going Grey ink.  The cardstock used is Smokey Slate, Confetti White and Xpress It Colouring paper.  The DSP is from my stash.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1010999_edited-1

 

 

and here is a close up of the sweet image:

 

P1010999_edited-2

 

I thought a little bit of bling was all that was needed.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - #242 Pink and Green

Chocolate Coffee Cards Challenge - #68 Summer Days

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #117 Summertime

Graph It Markers Challenge - #26 Anything Goes

QKR Stampede Challenge - #94 Include a Dog or Cat

Wags n Whiskers Challenge - #132 Summer Fun & DT Call

Little Red Wagon Challenge - #243 Animal Antics

Just Inspirational Challenge – Anything Goes

Party Time Tuesday Challenge - #178 Anything Goes

 

 

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 

Meg

7 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! I really like the bling in the corners. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

sian said...

such a cute card. Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

Katelyn said...

Very elegant, I love the image! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
Artsy-Arts

Joanne said...

Such a precious image! I love your kitten, so cute! He looks adorable in your die cut frame. Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. I hope you join us again soon! Joanne

Desire Fourie said...

Meighan this is just precious with beautiful soft pastel colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

karalschuknecht said...

Great job, this is such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Cat or Dog Challenge." Good Luck, and come back to join us again.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Post a Comment