01 September 2013

CAGI Colour Challenge

A new challenge at Come and Get It this week which is being hosted by Cindy.

 

Cindy has chosen some warm colours for the colour challenge:

 

Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango

 

I have chosen a layout from Clean and Simple to showcase the colours.  Plus I have used the some new stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge and Oh, Hello stamp sets.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1010605_edited-1

Supplies:

Stamp set: Gorgeous Grunge, Oh, Hello
Card: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, SNAIL Adhesive

 

and here is the layout from Clean and Simple (love their layouts!)

 

 

A quick card and you could create so many in one go!  Love CAS designs!

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Clean and Simple Challenge - #256 Sketch

A Creative Romance Challenge – CAS Style cards

Sister Act Card Challenge - #22 Anything Goes

Stampin for the Weekend Challenge – Colours of Summer

Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge – # 113 Anything Goes

 

 

Hope you enjoyed your weekend and that you have a wonderful week.  See you next time….. Meg

5 comments:

Pia S said...

This is so cool, and I think something a bit different from your usual style? I think it's a great choice of design for the autumnal CAGI color scheme.

sandie said...

Hi Meighan, I LOVE this card-the grunge look is fab and the added bling perfect x

chera said...

can never got wrong with the splotches!! Great card!

Natasha said...

This is awesome!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love these stamp sets!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Post a Comment