03 May 2012

Clean & Simple – My Friend

HI everyone,

 

I have a quick Clean and Simple (CAS) card to share with you.

 

The layout of the card is from the Less is More challenges and I have used the square sketch.

 

The main cardstock and ink used is Perfect Plum and the sentiment is from the My Friend stamp set.

 

The square is 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm and I have scored a single line at 0.5 cm on each side which you can just see in the photo.

 

I have stamped the flower image from the Creative Elements stamp set in the middle of the square.  I then stamped the image a further 2 times on scrap paper and cut out a few different sections and layered them on the main image with dimensionals. 

 

Here’s my card:

 P1000134_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Creative Elements, My Friend

Card: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum

Accessories:  Modern Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I am really happy with this card and it was so quick to do.  This layout would be great to create a couple of cards for a gift….. hmm Mother’s Day is not far away!

 

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Less is More Challenges – # 65 Sketch

Crafty Catz Challenges - #130 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge – #96 In the Garden

Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge - #44 Let’s honour Mothers

Dutch Dare Card Challenges - #163 Spring has Sprung

 

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back soon…. Meg

7 comments:

Linda said...

Fabulous card, I love the colour. I'm definitely a purple girl. x

Chrissie said...

Simple and very pretty!
Thanks so much Meighan.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

Elegant CAS. I like the scored border. Thanks for playing in the Tuesday Throwdown.

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card. I love how simple it looks and such a lovely flower. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very pretty card!! Purple is my favorite color!
Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela
HIMCR DT

Helen Berry said...

Gorgeous CAS card - thankyou so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Hannelie said...

I love your pretty flower card!
Thanks for entering the DDCC!
Hannelie

Post a Comment