21 February 2012

My Friend

Evening everyone, how are things with you?

 

I had planned a night of lots of crafting but I have been reading this book called Unearthly by Cynthia Hand and I couldn’t put it down until I finished it!

 

It was a great book and I am now on to the second novel in the trilogy but I have left that aside to start tomorrow night :)

 

I do have a card a wanted to share with you which I created using the Pals Paper Arts Sketch (PPA) and the colour combo at The Play Date Cafe.

 

I could not resist the colour challenge of Black, White with a splash of Hot Pink at The Play Date Cafe and I have flipped the sketch from PPA.

 

I used Melon Mambo as my splash of hot pink and the Fifth Floral stamp set for the images.

 

IMG_1968_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Fifth Avenue Floral, Perfect Punches

Card: Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo

Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, Curly Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

There is always a little ‘bling’ on my cards – you should know by now it is one of my favourites, just adds that extra touch.

 

Hope your week is going well… see you next time.. Meg

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch, Meighan! I LOVE the colors! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty! Love the outlined flowers!

Stacy said...

Very pretty card and I just love that flower stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Post a Comment