03 June 2010

I am back…..

I cannot believe that May has passed by and my last post was in April…..we are now in June.

 

I have been so busy during May and I am sure you will understand that sometimes life goes crazy, you blink and so much has happened but you are not sure what!

 

I have had a sometime recently to create some cards,  I used the Pendant Notes which can be found in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.  The Pendant Notes measures at 10.2 x 10.2 cm and has a matching envelope too.

 

For both creations below I have used the images from the Vintage Vogue set also from the Autumn-Winter Mini.  This stamp set and the matching wheel (Very Vintage) would have to be my favourite sets at the moment.

 

Pendant Notes Blue

 

Pendant Notes Blue

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Vintage Vogue
Card: Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Pendant Notes with matching envelope, Urban Garden DSP, silver brad

 

Pendant Notes Rich Razzleberry

 

Love the new in colour ‘Rich Razzleberry’ !!

 

Pendant Notes razzleberry

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Vintage Vogue, Cottage Garden
Card: Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Pendant Notes with matching envelope, Bella Bleu DSP, Clear Rhinestone Brads

 

Remember that you can place an order at anytime, give me a call or send me a note.

 

Until next time, keep creating and remember that a bit of me time keeps us all going ! 

 

Meg xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment