23 July 2016

Ombre

Time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations and here are the details.

Our theme: Ombre

Our Sponsor: Lacy Sunshine

I did a search on Ombre as this is a new technique for me.
It is similar to monochromatic and the colour goes from dark to light.

My colour range is shades of blue and the SU inks used were:

Dapper Denim
Pacific Point
Marina Mist
Bashful Blue
Soft Sky

The cardstock used is retired Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky and Whisper White.

The stamp sets used are Work of Art and Butterfly Basic.

Here is my card: 



The butterfly is from two dies from the Butterflies Thinlits and I have stamped in Stamped in Soft Sky on the smaller butterfly with the butterfly image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.  

The rhinestones on the butterfly added some bling.

The sentiment is from the Floral Phrases stamp set, inked in Pacific Point and punched out using the Decorative Label punch.

This was so quick to do and you could use any range of similar colours.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - #321 Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - #168 Bling It Up
Love to Scrap Challenge - #81 Anything Goes
Make My Monday Challenge - Sentimental and DT Call
Use Your Stuff Challenge - #230 Dies and/or Punches


Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment